At Lakeside Organic Gardens, we strive to provide a safe workplace and an enjoyable work experience. We believe that a company is only as good as its employees and our philosophy is that by working as a team, we will all build a stronger company together. Annually, we celebrate the success of our employees by hosting a family picnic to award and thank our natural leaders and safe workers.
We are a full operation with jobs that range from management to harvesting and everything in between. Keep checking on our website for open positions in management, sales, accounting, harvesting, irrigation, tractor drivers, truck drivers, forklift operators and more.
Position Summary: The Sanitation Worker performs cleaning and sanitizing duties.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Keeps all areas of the facility clean, sanitized, and in orderly condition
• Cleans and sanitizes floors, walls, tools and all sizes of equipment
• Cleans screens and filters on buildings and equipment
• Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, locker rooms and other work areas as instructed.
• Washes walls, floors, drains, and overhead items
• Washes windows, door panels, and sills
• Empties waste baskets, barrels, recycle bins, and trash cans
• Transports waste, recyclables, and trash to disposal areas
• Replenishes bathroom supplies
• Operates forklift to transport materials within facility property
• Performance measures: Attendance, Job Performance, Quality of work, Team and Personal, Productivity Goals
• Follow all food safety regulations
• Maintain safe work practices as a priority
• Ability to pour, mix, and safely handle sanitizing chemicals
Physical skills, mental abilities, and requirements:
• Ability to work in cold environments of 32 degrees for extended periods of time
• Able to work at heights of up to 20 feet using a lift or boom
• Able to work from ladders or platforms
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is often required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and / or move up to 30 pounds and occasionally move or lift up to 55 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
• The work environment characteristics described here are represented of the conditions an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts, wet, and humid conditions. The noise level is moderate.
*Other duties may be assigned
• General work hours are from 5 am to 3:30 pm Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, & Saturday and Except for Tuesdays & Fridays from 3:30 am to 1:00pm
• Work schedules are subject to change to reflect seasonal production volume.
• Work schedules will include very early mornings, nights, holidays, Saturdays and some Sundays through the year.
• Good attendance is required
Please click on a link below to download an application form:
Email your application and resume to the HR Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax it to 831-722-6286
Call 831-722-6266 for a physical address to drop it off in person